Sunday, May 29, 2005
Another...
One more night, one more deception, one more happiness laughs at me in my damn face, one more mistake, and another, and another, and it's a never ending way that takes me to my deepest nothingness... And it's just always the same, and I try to think everything two, three, four times, but it doesn't make any difference...
Maybe it's my time to act... Maybe it is the time to take over my life again... But I don't wanna do it right now... It could be worse... I'll just stay away... Away from me, from you, from everything... I'll asume my reality, the one of a living dead... And when I read this again, I might even smile, cause it might be the only truth I've ever said...
Do you even care?
Let's stop lying...
 
Do you care? manifestó esto a las 2:24 PM |


1 Opiniones:


  • 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Take your time, breath in and breath out.
    I'll be here and there too...