Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Words...
Words mean nothing... Do you think so?
So then tell me why would they mean much more than that...

Words that blame don't take away the pain...
Words that claim don't always satisfy...
Words that laugh don't show happiness...
Words that cry just remind old wounds...
Words that think hide stupidity...
Words that shout never get what they want...
Hopeless words just don't know...

But there's a word that knows them all, just that word that should never be born, cause the damege that it causes cannot be repaired, cause no one will ever understand...
Just a simple word and you could resume a life...
Just a simple word could mean everything and nothing... Just LOVE...





Ever thought? I always say... Well, if your answer's no, maybe you should keep that way...
 
Do you care? manifestó esto a las 4:38 PM |


2 Opiniones:


  • 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hola, amor... Sé que tus palabras son tu verdad, y está en mi creerlo o no, pero solamente, reflexioná sobre algunas cosas, es cierto, las palabras son solo palabras...


    Words like violence
    Break the silence
    Come crashing in
    Into my little world
    Painful to me
    Pierce right through me
    Cant you understand
    Oh my little girl

    All I ever wanted
    All I ever needed
    Is here in my arms
    Words are very unnecessary
    They can only do harm

    Vows are spoken
    To be broken
    Feelings are intense
    Words are trivial
    Pleasures remain
    So does the pain
    Words are meaningless
    And forgettable

    All I ever wanted
    All I ever needed
    Is here in my arms
    Words are very unnecessary
    They can only do harm

    Enjoy the silence


    -HECHOS-

    TE AMO.

     
  • 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    **







    words can hurt, but only
    because we believe in them.
    we should learn and trust not
    words, but actions.
    actions speak more than words do.
    I can say the word LOVE a thousand
    times, but probably i'll show LOVE
    less than 1 time per day.






    Lu.-
    http://xx0endlessdark0xx.blogspot.com










    **