Friday, April 24, 2009
Schism...
Well, that's where I come in.
See, from the infinit roads open out there, I wanna pick 'em all.
Though, I understand, in the event that such disorder would emphasize this version of Me, the consequences...

So I've decided to live with this contradiction.
I have found that the process of looking for balance is the most enlightening experience. And so the most painful...
A logical analysis is easy and the conclusion's clear. And then the tiny little bit of madness smiles and a sparkle of masochism grants redemption and forgiveness.
The Human as a specie is a rational animal. We are usd, specially in some systems, to adore a search for higher power and knowledge, leading to a major loss of connection with our Human Nature.
Power isn't always good, knowledge isn't always wisdom.
It's a shitty life if I think of it this way, trying not to fall from the edge to frustration.
So I let this sort of know-it-all retard be my cover, he has learned to endure pretty well the pain I cause...

A dark path ahead, I can hear my footsteps...

Oh, it's not even midnight, I must have fallen asleep for a moment.
Hey, give me another drink. The night's young and the memory knows no mercy...

Cheers!




.......................
 
Do you care? manifestó esto a las 9:01 AM |


1 Opiniones: