Thursday, December 27, 2007
So called freedom...
As I expose myself to the uncertain, I see the world I spent so much time creating fall appart...
As I look into the mirror of my soul, I can notice that the bubble I once lived in is gone...
As I move into a new world full of wide open chances, I can't avoid looking back and missing that almost perfect and harmonic security I lived in...
As I keep on walking through this strange land that gifts its wonders to me, I can't help thinking of you, and how much I'd wish you'd be here, by my side...
Because I know this is a land worth walking, a world worth discovering, a path to something better, the start of something beautiful. But I just can't picture myself in it, at least not without you...
 
Do you care? manifestó esto a las 3:32 PM |


1 Opiniones:


  • 7:09 AM, Blogger Ljn.-

    .




    you are going through such a
    positive phase. I hope it never ends.
    I'm positive too, it's just that
    sometimes I'm amazed at how people
    react to certain situations.
    How the may tend to see the worst possible scenario -instead of the actual one- because, in that way, it's easier for them to accept things as happened.
    Thnx so much 4 stopping by.
    moaaah!