Saturday, March 11, 2006
See me...
See me... One more time... Here... Under the shadow of your brightness...
Hear me... For the first time... Here... Crying a million hidden tears...
Feel me... This last time... Here... Cold and breathing my own shit...

Dead I was when I realized my own selfishness... So when I chose to get back to life I had to pay for every sin my former one had commited...
Living in my own pain everyday was about survival, every second a mistake, every hour a new wound, every week another tomb...
When my nightmares totured me I used to look at you, your smile in that picture, your eyes understanding each and every one of my mistakes... And then I closed my eyes and you were there, holding me, keeping me safe from myself...
But then I came back to reality, and so I died...
 
Do you care? manifestó esto a las 4:26 PM |


1 Opiniones: